After Scrutinizing the score cards submitted by candidates intending to stake their claims from Mizoram State Quota Seats covered by NEET 2022, the following provisional final merit list irrespective of category is hereby notified for in formation and necessary action of all those concerned
Actual Allotment of seats are still subjected to verification of documents at the time of choice filling.
Complaints, if any, may be submitted to the Joint Director (Tech) Technical Wing of H&TE on or before 12:00 noon of dt.06.10.2022.
Sd/- SANGCHHIN CHINZAH
Higher & Technical Education
Memo No.A.45013/1/2022-JDT(HTE)/ Dated Aizawl, the 3rd October, 2022
1. The P.S to Hon’ble Minister, Higher & Technical Education etc. Mizoram for information.
2. The P.P.S to Chief Secretary, Govt. of Mizoram for information.
3. The Secretary to the Govt. of Mizoram, Higher & Technical Education Department for information.
4. The Director, Higher & Technical Education for information.
5. The Director, I&PR for information and wide publicity.
6. All Officers of Technical Wing, Higher & Technical Education for information and necessary action.
7. The Manager website Management Team, H&TE to upload in the Office Website https:/dhte.mizoram.gov.in
8. The News Editor, DDK/All India Radio/LPS/Zonet for information.
9. Press Club, Aizawl, Mizoram.
10. Notice Board, Directorate of Higher & Technical Education and Technical Wing, Chaltlang.
11. Guard file/Relevant file.